Silicon Labs Middle School Campus Visit
The Silicon Labs Middle School Campus Visit is a half-day visit to the Silicon Labs Austin Campus.
Students will visit three engineering labs that demonstrate the STEM Careers available at Silicon Labs.
After lunch, students will form teams and collaborate to create a variety of self-designed electronic circuits.
Requirements and Limitations
- Students must be in 8th grade
- Students must be currently participating in a STEM curriculum or robotics program
- The visit is limited to 60 8th graders per visit. Your group does not have to fill all 60 slots
- The number of slots allocated to your school will be emailed 4 weeks before the visit date
- October 6, 2017 – CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
- October 27, 2017 – CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
- November 10, 2017 – CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
- January 19, 2018 – CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
- February 16, 2018 – CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
- April 20, 2018 – 19 OPENINGS LEFT
Want to attend this program?
Please ask your teacher to select Teachers->Silicon Labs Middle School Campus Visit->Learn More to complete the Silicon Labs Middle School Campus Visit form.