Samsung Austin Semiconductor Campus Visit
SAS STEM Academy visits provide an opportunity for STEM students to receive an introduction to semiconductor manufacturing. They will be able to gain insight into the industry by interacting with Engineers and Technicians in the field.
SAS STEM visits are from 9am-2pm.
- Semicon World Tour
- A brief overview of Samsung Austin and its history
- Samsung Overview
- A global view of what Samsung does across the world and locally.
- Observation Deck Tour
- A live look inside our semiconductor factory
- Tech Talk
- Lunch with a panel of our Engineers and Technicians available for a Q&A Session.
- Fab Protocol Overview
- Students will learn the requirements of being in the fab environment.
We will have other hands on activities throughout the visit. There is no cost to the school or program for these visits.
Requirements and Limitations
- 9th-12th Grade (Must be part of a STEM-based program)
- Student maximum is 25 (minimum of 2 teachers/chaperones)
Want to attend this program?
Please ask your teacher to select Teachers->Samsung Austin Semiconductor Campus Visit->Learn More for further details.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor in the News
Apprentice Program for High School Students