Samsung Austin R&D Center Campus Visit
The Samsung Austin R&D Center (SARC) Middle School Campus Visit is a half-day visit to the SARC Campus.
Students will visit an engineering lab that demonstrates the STEM Careers available at SARC.
After lunch, students will form teams and collaborate to create a fun and engaging project.
Requirements and Limitations
- Students must be in 7th or 8th grade
- The visit is limited to 16 7th and 8th graders per visit
- Three campus visits have been added after Spring Break 2017:
- March 27, 2017 – CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
- April 7, 2017 – CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
- April 27, 2017 – CLOSED FOR REQUESTS
Want to attend this program?
Please ask your teacher to select Teachers->Samsung R&D Center Middle School Campus Visit->Learn More
In the form that appears, they should complete the Samsung Austin R&D Center Campus Visit form with a requested date that works for your school.